help me to find

CARLOS CARVAJAL writes:

 > Hello !
 >
 > I'm search the book
 >
 > Multimedia and Hypertex: the internet and beyond,
 > Nielsen, Jakob
 > somebody know where I cant get this book..
 >
 > I read article BUILDING TE VIRTUAL CAMPUS BIT BY BIT : WORLD WIDE WEB
 > DEVELOPMENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE, in magazine Computers
 > in libraries, the author are Jennifer Mcleod and Michael White
 > i like know more information about this work..
 > somebody help me a contact with they ...
 >
 > Thanks
 >
 > Carlos ..

From http://www.amazon.com :

Multimedia and Hypertext : The Internet and Beyond

by Jakob Nielsen

Paperback
List: $29.95 -- Amazon.com Price: $26.96 -- You Save: $2.99(10%)
Published by AP Professional
Publication date: February 1, 1995
ISBN: 0125184085

Availability: This item usually shipped within 2-3 days.

Look for similar books by subject:

    Hypertext systems
    Computer Networks
    Multi-Media Hardware & Software