Subject: Web Publishing - Graphic Tools
Author:  www-talk@w3.org at interport
Date:    11/7/95 8:15 PM

Hi,

Not sure if this is the proper place for this question. I will make it brief.

I am interested in finding out which tools web publishers use to create
graphics. Are there any satisfactory free/shareware tools available? What kinds
of production software do you use? I have a PC running Windows95 and an OpenVMS
platform.

If this is not the right forum for such a question, I would appreciate some
brief pointers.

adTHANKSvance!