Spectrum, The WDVL Journal

Spectrum, The WDVL Journal, is now available at http://WWW.Stars.com/Spectrum/

This journal is a monthly publication that covers issues concerning web
development.

This month's issue contains an interview with Michael Doyle (this is the
interview we told you about in the www-talk list), How to connect databases to
the internet, and HTML development across different browsers.  Take a look at
our new publication, save the URL and check out our second issue on October 1.

We are still looking for writers and advertisers.  You can contact me at
techno@sky.net

Jon Backy                  | We support
Techno Solutions, Inc.     | The Web Developer's Virtual Library
(913) 962-4848             | http://www.Stars.com
http://www.sky.net/~techno | The source for: Tools, training,
techno@sky.net             | consulting and help for Web developers!