Re: Kidcode, censorship

> Lets be real honest, you can have your own censorship thing, you can use
> KidCode, and in the end, 'they` will censor anyway.

I'm not quite so fatalistic. Censorship is mostly illegal in the USA
between consenting adults. (And yes, since I live here, I tend to worry
about the USA more than say Saudi Arabia's concerns about immoral produce :-)

The intent of KidCode is to allow adults to speak to other adults about
adult topics. I feel that this will reduce censorship in the USA.  If, as
you say, we're all doomed anyway, what does it hurt?   --Darren