Re: WWW2 Proceedings

        Reply to:   RE>WWW2 Proceedings

> I was working on my vita, and was wondering if the final proceedings from
> WWW2 (Chicago) were ever published.  I see that Elsevier did publish the
> proceedings from both the European conferences in _Computer Networks
> and ISDN Systems_, but can't find anything on the Chicago conference.  Of
> course, the conference homepage hasn't been updated since day 3 of the
> conference.
>
> Does anyone know any publication details?  Did Elsevier decide to not publish
> this one as they said they would?
>
> Thanks--you can reply to me directly.
>
> Brandon Plewe
> plewe@acsu.buffalo.edu

Maybe this is also of interest for others. I've been in Chicago, too.
These days I was informed, that there WILL BE an Elsevier publication in
"Computer Networks and ISDN Systems". I don't know the exact date,
but there is currently work going on to make the publication happen.

Peter

peter_doemel@genmagic.com
doemel@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de