Kidcode, censorship

Lets be real honest, you can have your own censorship thing, you can use
KidCode, and in the end, 'they` will censor anyway. At no point in time has any
body allowed self governing censorship, even when we think we have it at site
level as SU's and controllers, the so called internet police maintain a level above even that. Do you honestly think any political body is going to leave it
in the hands of what is essentially an anarchy - the internet - we've been screaming and crying about net censorship and control for years, suddenly coming up
with a method of censorship 'we' is hardly likely to impress is it>?

Maybe Im missing the point here, but Ive been down this route before and I
never had any success then either.

Steve Nisbet
Web Admin
http://www.doc.mmu.ac.uk/