(no subject)

Hi folks,

It would be nice to have a href-tag
<A HREF="Return to last entry in history">
(you could implement a BACK-Button inside the HTML-Widget)

>1) I can't change history lists with current browsers

You MUST NOT. It's private. But it would be possible
to do the things you want to do
by a safe command language on client side, which has
the ability to store information/objects.
A browser, who still has a safe command language is Java
from Sun (http://java.sun.com/).

By
  Danny

The mail which I refer to above (There was no subject or author-email).