Re: page reloads

> the data.  However, POST requests should indeed never be cached, since
> by definition (though not always by practice) they modify some data on
> the web server and are thus not idempotent.

Question: last I looked, the body returned by a POST request was defined
to be ignored; only the header elements told you what the new URL is.  The
previous version of Lynx ignored it, also, but the newest version treats
it as the page to display.

Is there an actual and up-to-date description of HTTP as currently
implemented? Or does one just get bitten and then go fix the problem
after cleaning up after dozens of customers? Or did I just misread
something in the spec?     --Darren