Cern Proxy restrictions

I helped a local school setup a web server, and they've also setup a
CERN proxy server for outgoing access.  Being a high school, and students
being students, they've found certain, shall we say, "popular" sites
that the school would prefer they found elsewhere so as not to become
front page news.  Well known arguments pro and con aside, from a
perusal of the documentation, it looks like the CERN server can only
be told to Allow access to a set of sites, but cannot be told to
*Disallow* access.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

--
Alan Batie                     ------
batie@aahz.jf.intel.com        \    /        X.400: same day delivery