Re: How bout types of colored links?

On Tue, 9 May 1995, Adam T. McClure wrote:
> There's currently a method in
> Netscape 1.1 to define different colors for visited and new links,
> as well as redefining the standard text color, but there's no way
> to have your own labelled links.

It is not a good idea to play with link colours.
Link colours should be a user option.
For example, I have set my visited links to Blue
and new links to Red - If you swap these around
with html code you will create some problems.

Use a small graphic icon to depict differnet paths.

Cheers... Renato
Dr Renato Iannella                      Research Data Network CRC
Distributed Systems Technology Centre   TEL:     +61 7 365 4310
The University of Queensland            FAX:     +61 7 365 4311
QLD, 4072, AUSTRALIA                    EMAIL:   ren@dstc.edu.au