999999999
From: www-talk@www10.w3.org@INTERNET at SMTPCC
Date: 04/08/95 11:14PM
To: roberta alberding at OCCSPOST
***  Unknown message recipient  ***
Contents:
***  No message recipients  ***
999999999
Text item:
915
> work, after all), the copyright remains.  On the Web, there's no implicit
> permission to make more copies beyond the one created by your browser.

Actually, if William puts a document up on William's web server, it's not
the browser even making the copy, technically. The browser merely asks
William's machine to make a copy and send it to the browser.

Now, of course, the person using the browser can store it on disk or
redistribute it or whatever, but that's not what I mean.
  --Darren

---------------  Start RFC822 Headers  ---------------