Re: Copyright and Published Papers

> work, after all), the copyright remains.  On the Web, there's no implicit
> permission to make more copies beyond the one created by your browser.

Actually, if William puts a document up on William's web server, it's not
the browser even making the copy, technically. The browser merely asks
William's machine to make a copy and send it to the browser.

Now, of course, the person using the browser can store it on disk or
redistribute it or whatever, but that's not what I mean.
  --Darren