Re: CD-ROM - WWW pages

Hello,

I hope you can make this public.  It is very interesting.  I'd like to do
the same thing, except that I'd transport the Web docs through UUCP to
sites that only have dialup, batched access.  I'd like to get daily diffs
between what the site has and the current state of the real Web.
I believe this is best done through a CERN httpd proxy cache, which saves
the web documents and files under a directory hierarchy.

Such a thing would increase the audience of the Web to non-IP sites, such
as BBSes and non-profits which might not want to spare time, equipment and
connection fees on even SLIP/PPP.  Of course, no interactive forms, searches,
etc.

Re:

--
Miguel A. Paraz -=-=-=-=-=||-=  Dream :  Free Access for the Masses  -=-=-=-=
cparaz@balut.admu.edu.ph =||-=  Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines   -=