Re: www-talk archives for 1993/1994?

From: Kevin Hughes <kev@kevcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:40:13 +0000
Cc: Marc Weber <marc@webhistory.org>, public-webhistory@w3.org, www-talk@w3.org, Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Jean-François Groff <jfg@mobino.com>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>

	Hi Dan - it’s really up to the W3C to download the 1993/1994 www-talk archives from:

	http://1997.webhistory.org/www.lists/archives/ <http://1997.webhistory.org/www.lists/archives/>

	and integrate them into:

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-talk/ <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-talk/>

	They’re completely welcome to - I am a bit surprised that those years are missing there after all this time. Now that I think about it, a lot of legal documents I’ve seen that reference 1993/1994 www-talk content use non-W3C URLs. It would be really nice to have everything in one place to prevent historical link rot and make it easier for researchers (and patent lawsuit defendants).
	Aloha,

	— Kevin