Re: www-talk archives for 1993/1994?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 15:42:07 +0100
To: Marc Weber <marc@webhistory.org>
Cc: public-webhistory@w3.org, www-talk@w3.org, Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Kevin Hughes <kev@kevcom.com>
On 15 August 2016 at 15:00, Marc Weber <marc@webhistory.org> wrote:
> Dear Dan,
> Kevin Hughes has had the talk and www-html archives up at webhistory.org
> since 1996; check out: http://1997.webhistory.org/www.lists/. He preserved
> them from EIT. I’ve copied Kevin re copying to w3.org.

Thanks! The W3C archives page for www-talk already says
"Acknowledgments: archives for 1991-1992 were generated from mboxes
donated by Kevin Hughes and EIT." in the footer, so I thought maybe
we'd exhausted Kevin's supply of www-talk archives.  But as you say,
there they are... http://1997.webhistory.org/www.lists/

It would be nice to have a copy stashed on w3.org too...

Dan