Re: Suggestion: aax - Ajax Without Javascript

On 09/28/2014 01:20 PM, Lee Goddard wrote:

> On 28/09/2014 10:48, softwatt wrote:
>> Iframes are extremely limited  in comparison to this. Only a "box" can
>> be updated without any interaction whatsoever with the rest of the
>> document, appending is non existent, and long-polling is not
>> practical.
>>

> A native way to transclude markup to a node in the DOM, seems very much
> in the spirit of the times. I can't say the same for the way you
> specified attributes — seems to repeat the bungle seen in HTTP headers —
> and I'm not sure about the need for any other than a URI, but I watch
> with interest to see how this progresses.

Http headers are indeeed a mess. (Though I think one needs atleast
URI+Cookies).

But Could you explain how this "seems to repeat the bungle seen in HTTP
headers"? Don't you think that the current AJAX is the actual bungle and
that this is a step towards simplicity?