Re: Origin vs Authority; use of HTTPS (draft-nottingham-site-meta-01)

Adam, did you try to create myspace.com/favicon.ico ?

You may not consider that a threat by companies do. If they were caught
distributing illegal images to every browser that navigates to the root of
their domain, they might be liable to crippling prosecution.

This is a common problem with all well-known-locations. That is why
host-meta was written in a generic format so that it can be the _last_
well-known-location. WKLs are evil, but also necessary.

--
--Breno

+1 (650) 214-1007 desk
+1 (408) 212-0135 (Grand Central)