RE: host-meta file format comments (draft-nottingham-site-meta-01)

It is somewhat implied since Link header supports it and the Link field uses Link header as-is. My upcoming Link-Pattern field also supports it.

> Finally, why disallow whitespace stuffed folding?  It's pretty useful
> to make long lines editable, and I suspect that we're assuming /host-
> meta to be the product of some human with emacs in their hands. ;-)
> Implementing it is easy, and a given if existing parsers are used.

I would actually like to be able to break long lines... it makes writing spec example much easier.

EHL