Re: Fallback flow for /site-meta for top level domains

I'd prefer to not have to define that http://example.com/ would fall
back to http://www.example.com/ in an OpenID discovery spec as it
doesn't feel like the right place to do it.  I'd also then hate to see
a related spec such as OAuth discovery define this fall back in
another manner.

--David