Change language. POST or GET

From: Carlos Tejo Alonso <carlos.tejo@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:27:00 +0100
To: <www-talk@w3.org>

first of all, apologies if it is not the correct place to ask for this issue.

I want to know how is the correct way to change the language of a website:
- a link that invokes a HTTP GET method
- a button that invokes a HTTP POST method

- GET should not be used for operations that cause side-effects.
- The GET method means retrieve whatever information

So, how can we consider change the language of a website?

What do you think?

Best regards,

Carlos Tejo