Two or more locations of same object in different hosts.

From: F. <dev001@pas-world.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 20:27:22 +0200
To: www-talk@w3.org

Hello,
I am trying to "redirect" automatically the client to the same object in
different locations, servers; with the same response.
I think that HTTP/1.1 can not do it. I can not see that 30x codes work
with this.

In my opinion (in new code), the response headers could add multiple
locations (with limit) of same object, with cacheable response in public
or private context.

Publicidad http://www.pas-world.com