RE: (MOB)HTML - Merge on browser HTML (was SDPML)

From: Hannes Ledl / LEDL & PARTNER <hannes.ledl@ledl.at>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:37:49 +0100
To: <www-talk@w3.org>

Hi sunil

For my understanding -> you / your application serves pages
an you let the client decide what to do -> what to show.

But why you leave the decision to the end of the line (the client /
the browser) what about the way keep this decision at lowest level.

The server -> an keep the content submitted with a lowest as possible
logic. Let the server handle the content for the appropriate browser
and only serve content really needed.

How do you think about SEO? I think, the 'googles' will not
handle your content as you want to have.

Regards from Austria -> Velden
Hannes Ledl

http://www.ledl.at