From: Reinier Post [mailto:rp@win.tue.nl]
Sent: 02 January 2006 10:15
To: Sunil
Subject: Re: SDPML - Simple Divorced Presentation ML - prototype is
ready for evaluation.

On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 01:38:23AM -0000, Sunil wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the SDPML prototype is now complete and I welcome any comments and
> suggestions.
>
> project page is http://sdpml.mozdev.org/
> working prototype is http://www.paglis.co.uk/sdpml/
> documentation is at http://www.paglis.co.uk/sdpml/doc.html

I really like this idea, I've been toying with things like these myself,
except that I didn't want to rely on Javascript.

When I open

  http://www.paglis.co.uk/sdppml/index.html

in Opera it remains empty.  The Javascript console says there is an
type mismatch error on line 136.

--
Reinier Post
Eindhoven, the Netherlands