Regarding Squiggle Browser

From: Ruchira Singhwal <ruchira.s@s7solutions.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:50:21 +0530
To: "www-talk@w3.org" <www-talk@w3.org>

Hi,
   I am trying to add menu item in the Squiggle Browser and try to convert
svg to pdf using FOP
My Svg to pdf code is working fine. But when I call that function in
Squiggle Browser I am getting following error:

" [ERROR] Error while creating area : Error creating FopImage object
(Error creating FopImage object (file:SVGFiles/Temp_svg.svg) : access
denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission accessDeclaredMembers) "

Please help me if any body has any idea.

Thanks in Advance
Ruchira