Problems regarding SVG to PDF conversion using FOP

From: Ruchira Singhwal <ruchira.s@s7solutions.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:47:33 +0530
To: www-talk@w3.org

Hi,
   I faced some problem while using Apache FOP Package to convert a SVG
file into PDF file
I am able to convert some files perfectly but for some files the PDF i
obtained is clipped.
I try to find out the solution and for that I make some changes in SVG.
Changes are:

1. If I specify width and height 500% instead of 100% in the <svg> tag
  <svg width="500%" height="500%">
  then I get the full image in the PDF output.

2. If I specified the following value
<svg viewBox="0 0 1024 768">
to viewbox attribute then also I get the full pdf image but the size is
too small.

Can anyone help me how to get rid of this problem I cant keep on changing
every SVG file.