Re: PDF file not Opening In IE

From: Jasper Bryant-Greene <jasper@bryant-greene.name>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:56:54 +1200
To: www-talk@w3.org

Gigo George wrote:
> hey,
>     I have a link to a PDF file in My application.But it is not Opening
> in IE and will work perfectly with mozilla.
>   If i save the target and try to open the file it is working for me.
>   Can any one  help me
>                                  gigo

The Adobe Acrobat plugin is not correctly installed in IE, but it is in
Mozilla. Try reinstalling Acrobat.

--
Jasper Bryant-Greene
Freelance web developer

If you find my advice useful, please consider donating to a poor
student! You can choose whatever amount you think my advice was
worth to you. http://tinyurl.com/7oa5s