XmlNodeList

From: Eric Plante <eplante@isi-mtl.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:31:30 -0400
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
Good day,

I noticed an annoyance with XmlNodeList when I use Java and VB dotnet.
When I loop thru the list, xPath doesn't check only in the actual
visited node like expected, it starts looking for the path from the
beginning of the list which is not intuitive at all. Is it a feature or
a bug from those programming tools?

What's worse is that there is no way to make a new XmlNodeList so I
can't make one where each node is independent, I have to rely on an
ArrayList but it's probably a programming tool feature.

Thanks

Eric Plante