FO - Adding Filler Pages for page count multiple of 16

From: Prakash R <raghits@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:51:06 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-talk@w3.org

I'm new to FO. I'm developing a FO document to
generate a catalog which has multiple sections. I have
a constraint on the length of each of these sections.
It has to be a multiple of 16 pages. If the data for a
particular section is less than a multiple of 16 pages
then the extra pages need to be blank pages or notes
pages with rules. eg. a section is 14 pages of data
then it should be followed by 2 blank pages to make it
16 pages. another section is 25 pages of data then it
should be followed by 7 blank pages to make it 32
pages. This is almost like force-page-count=16*x.

First of all I would like to know if this is possible.
If so, I would appreciate any pointers to get it done.

Thank you.

Do You Yahoo!?