new <input>

From: Samuel Richter <mephtu@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:36:59 -0800 (PST)
To: www-talk@w3.org

I don't know if this is the forum to discuss this, but
I think it would be beneficial to have a new input
type, call it custom or applet, which is a java
applet.
The applet would have an exposed method which would
get the applet's control's value.  This way I can
write custom controls as java applets and send their
values in a form.

-Sam