Re: Getting a page through an authenticated proxy

From: A Bagi <ahmed.bagi@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:00:54 +0100
To: <theo@sndrsn.co.uk>, <www-talk@w3.org>

TELNET COMMANDS
      DOS command UNIX command Command Description
      cd cd or chdir Change directory
      chkdsk du Check disk space utilization
      copy cp Copy files
      del rm Delete files
      deltree rm -r Remove subdirectory
      dir /b ls Bare directory listing
      dir /s ls -lR Directory with subdirectories
      help man Read a prepared Help manual
      md mkdir Make subdirectory
      move or ren mv Move or Rename files
      rm rmdir Remove empty subdirectory
      type cat Type text files to screen
      |more |pg "Pipe More" Page break listings

      DOS Utils UNIX Utils Command Description
      arj unarj ARJ archiver/decompressor
      edit joe or pico BASIC text editor
      lharc or lha lharc LZH/LHA archiver/compression
      pkzip zip Create .zip compressed archives
      pkunzip unzip Unarchive and decompress .zip files