Virtually Unbreakable

From: ICS Atlanta <ICS_Atlanta@Charter.Net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:52:09 -0400
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
Hello,

We might not be big, we might not have a lot of money, but what we do have is

the BEST encryption software in the world!  And it is now available to the general public!

Virtually Unbreakable!

Try To Break It Yourself!

Get More Info At Our Web Site:  ICS Atlanta

(We are sorry if you feel that this is spam.  We do not, as we offer a legit product, with contact names & numbers on our web site.  This is a one time mailing, you will not be contacted again, you are not on our mailing list.  Thank you for your time!)