RE: Jobs Data Entry

From: Satish Sankhe <mailmesahil@rediffmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2004 05:19:00 -0000
To: datajobs@sify.com, sthirai_manohar@yahoo.co.in, saurabhchopra@mail.com
Dear Sir,

I am satish, based in Mumbai and I am in to Cable Internet service providing and bulk data entry business.

I came to know that you are also in to the data entry and typing work.
I have 18 computers specially for data entry with standard typists. Currentely I am doing a Jobwork from Satyam Informatics, US based company. Which is about to finish by this week end.

I want to know if you have any kind of typing/printing job work available for me, please let me know the details.

So I can come along and meet you personally at your office.

Thanking You,

Satish Sankhe,
09890410106