Re: HTTP 1.1 Pipelining

From: M.Gobinath <gobinath.m@maintec.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 13:29:25 +0530
To: Scott Wiseman <scott@intercore.net>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
Can any one help me .
 is IIS available for download. If so please send me the URL

--
Regards,
Gobinath.M

Yahoo ID: gobi_124@yahoo.co.in
<http://www.maintec.com>MSN: gobinathm@hotmail.com

History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are
knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are
always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history
to allow for our current prejudices./

                                                             /- _Calvin
and Hobbes_