Re: Web Designers Needed!

From: Melissa <blondi01@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 22:17:33 -0400
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
  I just saw your ad, and I wanted to offer my services.  I have just recently been discharged from the Navy, where I have worked in an office enviroment for 2 years.  I have built databases, websites, managed both, and several other odd computer jobs.  Recently, I have just finished a few sites for some of my clients, and one for myself.  I think that I can help accomplish what your after.

    I am sending a link to my website for you to look at. I wanted something very fun and easy, and simple to use.  Please take a look and see if you might be able to use me for website needs. I am easy to work with, and I am very creative.  I have access to an artist, in case original artwork is needed.

www.dinnersinthefridge.com

Please contact me, Thank you,
Melissa Mudd
678-778-7284