vbscript

From: chidi echezona <eche2ofor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hi everyone,
  I used visual basicscript to design a message box as shown below-
     { <SCRIPT LANGUAGE = "VBscript">
        <!--
          sub btnButton_onClick
                 MsgBox "You are abuot to exit"
          end sub
          -->
        </SCRIPT>
         <FORM><INPUT NAME = "btnButton" Type ="BUTTON" VALUE="STATUS"></FORM>
    }
Now when I run this script, "VBscript"appears at the top/header of the message box.
How do I make the name of my document/web appear there instead of "VBscript".
                                                                                           Echezona