Best approach to converting RSS/RDF to HTML?

From: MOOGY! <moogymonster@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:43:57 -0800
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
I am trying to find out the best way to convert RSS feeds to HTML.  I've
found that using an XLST transform seems to work fairly well, but the
problem I'm encountering is with RDF specific RSS feeds (the XLST I have is
generic for base RSS without RDF).

I was curious if there were any existing XLSTs out there that worked with
any RSS feed (including RDF) to convert it over to HTML; or if this is even
the best approach to accomplish my goal.

Best regards,

---
David