HTTP Response Header

From: <zhirenshao@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:21:18 +0800
To: "www-talk" <www-talk@w3.org>

According to the HTTP Sepcification, a server responds with an HTTP response message:

       Response      = Status-Line               ; Section 6.1
                       *(( general-header        ; Section 4.5
                        | response-header        ; Section 6.2
                        | entity-header ) CRLF)  ; Section 7.1
                       CRLF
                       [ message-body ]          ;

Despite being optional, some common header elements are likely to be implemented in most HTTP servers, such as 'Content-Type', 'Content-Length' etc.

Who can tell me which header elements should a basic HTTP server implement.