Re: Sending special characters

From: A Bagi <ahmed.bagi@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:46:49 -0000
To: Gonçalo Silva Dias <gsdias@netcabo.pt>, "WWW" <www-talk@w3.org>
Gonçalo - Are you exploring the use of PHP Sockets functions to create an Internet Socket Server?
If so here is an extensive tutorial: http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/
 This from: http://www.zend.com/zend/docs.php (There are some complete PHP source codes for downloading).
Apologies if you are aware of this!