Re: XML schema validator

From: Reinier Post <rp@win.tue.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:24:42 +0200
To: Parag Badge <Parag@netplane.com>
Cc: "'www-talk@w3.org'" <www-talk@w3.org>

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 05:13:10AM -0400, Parag Badge wrote:

> Hello All,
> I don't know whether this is a valid forum for asking this question.
> I am looking for the source code for the XML schema validating parser
> written in C on linux platform. I came to know that it is available for free
> on the web but I am unable to locate it. Can anybody help me in tracing it.
> Thanks,
> Parag.

To follow up to my own overly short reply:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema.html

(that is, the XML Schema homepage) lists a couple.  I haven't used them;
I don't know how good they are.

libxml2 (aka the GNOME XML library") is the XML processing software most
C projects use nowadays, but it doesn't really support XML schema yet.

--
Reinier