SlideML: Do we really need it?

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:26:05 -0400
To: roger.fischer@oscom.org
Cc: www-talk@w3.org

Howdy, at OSCOM I just noted slideML, and I had to think, uh-oh, another set
of XML tags? <smile/> I appreciate the novelty of XInclude, and DC can be
handy but have you considered the benefits of using native *XHTML* -- or

Or, I suspect you are sufficiently invested that you want to stick with what
you have, but do I understand you don't have an HTML converter yet? (I do
see XML+CSS and XSLT->SVG.)