www-talk administrivia (was Re: PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS! [moderator?])

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 17:10:55 -0400
To: "Tom Dell'Aringa" <pixelmech@yahoo.com>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org

* Tom Dell'Aringa <pixelmech@yahoo.com> [2003-05-06 13:20-0700]

> Where is the moderator on this thread? Why has this been allowed to
> continue?

www-talk is not moderated.

> Why are people stupid enough to respond to it and trolling

Except for this thread, recent traffic generally seems on-topic
to me. If you ever need to reach the list maintainer (me), please
write to www-talk-request@w3.org, not the list itself.

--
Gerald Oskoboiny     http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/
tel:+1-613-261-6630             mailto:gerald@w3.org