Default CSS location

From: Somnath Banerjee <somnath@cse.iitkgp.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 01:13:52 +0530
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
Hi All,
    I'm here building a Browser for small display devices. I'm incorporating CSS support in my Browser.

In some pages (e.g. http://timesofindia.com) no CSS location is specified but it is heavily used. My Internet Explorer renders the document using the style sheet (I think so). Can anyone please tell me what is the default location of a CSS or what will be the default url of CSS.

thanks and regards
Somnath