Re: RDF Description of HTTP headers/meta-data

S. Mike Dierken wrote:
> Hmm.
> A URI doesn't have metadata that corresponds to HTTP headers (like
> content-type).

Okay, to be more specific I'm talking about the representative state of
a URI of a given point in time.

I'm looking for a way to serialize content length, mime type, content
encoding, etc.

> Alternatively, you may be simply trying to describe the response to a GET
> request - but since there are many possible varying representations, you
> probably need to include something of the request that generated that
> response.

Yes, this is what I am looking for.  Perhaps a timestamp combined with a
URI is Good Enough to identify what resource this meta-data refers to.

--
Justin Chapweske, Onion Networks
http://onionnetworks.com/