Re: Reg URI.

From: Purnima Subbanna <psubbanna@selectica.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:50:35 +0530
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hi,
I am working on XML and servlets.I am facing a small problem and thought
probably u could help me. The problem is as below: I have an XML file called
Logon.xml which refers to a DTD xyz.dtd as follows <!DOCTYPE MyRootElement
SYSTEM "c:\workfolder\xyz.dtd"> Both the XML and DTD files are in the in
different directory.But when my Java code tries to parse the XML document I
get the below error. org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Relative URI
"Logon.dtd"; can not be resolved without a document URI Could u suggest a
possible solution.

Thanks,
Purnima.