RE: [www-talk] <none>

Yes, SGML does have SDATA. This can not be configured at SX. I have to
written a simple SAX parser tp replace them. As SAX is leaving those entity
references unchanged, I need to declare them in a seperate file and then
make the parser aware of that. However, there is a problem.

I have some declared entities (say in a separated dtd). The source XML file
that I am parsing using a SAX Parser (written in JAVA) conforms to another
DTD type and thus can not include  a line like:
<!DOCTYPE Msttab SYSTEM "SAXXML.dtd">

Is there any way to make a SAX parser (based on Xerces) to be aware of those
entities. A code snippet (in JAVA) will be of great help.

Many Thanks