[www-talk] <none>

From: US-man Syed <us_man_work@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:26:40 -0400
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hi All!

I am converting a file from SGML to XML using the syntax:

C:\SP1_3_4\bin\sx -wall -E0 -xndata -fC:\QABC\QABCErrors.txt -DC:\QABC\ents
TIM.dtd TIM.sgm>C:\QABC\QABC_TIM.xml

and am receiving errors like:
W: reference to internal SDATA entity "ldquo" not allowed in XML
W: reference to internal SDATA entity "rdquo" not allowed in XML
W: reference to internal SDATA entity "deg" not allowed in XML
W: reference to internal SDATA entity "mdash" not allowed in XML
W: reference to internal SDATA entity "ndash" not allowed in XML
W: reference to internal SDATA entity "nbsp" not allowed in XML
W: reference to internal SDATA entity "amp" not allowed in XML

The entities are defined in external entity file ISOTech, ISOPub, ISOnum and
ISOGRk1 which are kept in C:\QABC\ents directory.

Can anybody help me on how to resolve it and/or what could be the cause of
such messages?

Thanks
Us