Re: Info abt browser reqd

From: Diwakar Shetty <diwakar.shetty@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:08:12 +0530
To: www-talk@w3.org

I meant what are the possible values in "accept-encoding" which can be sent by various browsers with different versions.

e.g: Mozilla1.4a and IE 5.5 support "gzip" and "deflate"
While netscape navigator 4.7 supports only "gzip"

Similarly, what does the various versions of "IE", "Mozilla" and "Navigator" support ?

-- Diwakar