PLEEEEASE READ!!!!! It was on the news!

From: Kenny Storgaard <Kenny.storgaard@tdcadsl.dk>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:21:42 +0100
To: 1@pyrite.mv.net, 32074@fountain.mindlink.net, 3C071456.504B61B9@nowhere.net, 3C07A7A8.33E204A8@hsc.usf.edu, a.phillipo@uea.ac.uk, abomb-admin@sel.cs.hiroshima-cu.ac.jp, acsweb@ku.edu, allocations@ncsa.uiuc.edu, andreas@andreas.org, Antispam@pacbell.net, assocpub@aps.org, author@some.site.org, aware@hwg.org, ballotbox@slate.com, bancanbiet@aol.com, bbos@w3.org, bert@w3.org, Bobby@watchfire.com, bookpeople-request@cs.cmu.edu, boy2woman@aol.com, business@booksamillion.com, butchyray@worldnet.att.net, caroleg@hwg.org, celebration@pobox.upenn.edu, cfkaran@eos.ncsu.edu, chet@asia.com, chris@w3.org, collyer96@hotmail.com, comments@radioscout.org, consult@ncsa.uiuc.edu, csmkersh@flash.net, csmkersh@us.army.mil, css2-editors@w3.org, customerservice@forbes.net, destek@bilkom.com.tr, diannes@teleport.com, Don@hyperpeople.demon.co.uk, dortman@yahoo.com, dsr@w3.org, Eddie-Collins@virginpussies.net, editor@americasvoices.org, elmir2m@pacificcoast.net, elnadvertise@corp.earthlink.net, esub-adm@aps.org, ewill@aimnet.com, F.Tapson@ex.ac.uk, farleys51@attbi.com, fitzgerald@mpr.org, flowerpower@aol2.com, focus@aps.org, forum@mpr.org, gerald@w3.org, glarson@americasvoices.org, gontang@electriciti.com, harv@bngent.com, help@aps.org, help@eclasses.org, help@ediets.com, help@slate.com, henrym@mts.net, hgiese@ratiosoft.com, hiepsy22@aol.com, homepage@hwg.org, howcome@w3.org, html-tidy@w3.org, httpd@ncsa.uiuc.edu, huntres23@optonline.net, hwgclasses@iwanet.org, hytran@my-deja.com, ij@w3.org, info@apple.com.ge, info@apple.cz, info@comedycollege.net, info@findagrave.com, info@healthatoz.com, info@membercenter.org, info@yourdictionary.com, interact-admin@hwg.org, jhowe@cfl.rr.com, jim@ussliberty.com, JimandJoe@ussliberty.com, Joe@ussliberty.com, john.johnson@idf.centerpartners.com, join-siliconindia-smallbusiness@lists.siliconindia.com, jrussell@epix.net, jw_gold@yahoo.com, k665wav@aol.com, karenb@well.com, kareng@ncsa.uiuc.edu, kblanken@ncsa.uiuc.edu, kendux@ply.adelphia.net, lbartle@csusb.edu, lehors@w3.org, leslee-c@attbi.com, letters@aps.org, lg-manager@hwg.org, listelves@sig.net, lo-manager@hwg.org, lurkingcol@hotmail.com, lurkingcol_removethis@hotmail.com, lynx@browser.org, lynxdev@browser.org, lynx-dev@sig.net, mail@americanradioworks.org, mail@mpr.org, mail@savvytraveler.org, mail@visibone.com, marcds1980@yahoo.com, marketing@apple.com.ua, master@weburbia.com, matthew.f.ogilvie@lmco.com, mburke@mpr.org, mbwalker@ncsa.uiuc.edu, meetings@aps.org, membership@hwg.org, membership@iwanet.org, MetHistory@aol.com, mgramling@mpr.org, micrio_DELETE_THIS_@mv.com, MikedPublicRelationsInc@yahoo.com, mosaic@ncsa.uiuc.edu, mph28@hotmail.com, mrichter@cpl.net, nabob3@earthlink.net, nelsonbe@earthlink.net, news@stevethepsycho.co.uk, nospam@nowhere.net, ohba@cs.hiroshima-cu.ac.jp, ojshelp@aip.org, onlinebooks@pobox.upenn.edu, ozus@sover.net, patent3@dircon.co.uk, patrick.lynch@yale.edu, pchase@ncsa.uiuc.edu, pcr@aip.org, perris63@aol.com, pflynn@ucc.ie, phc@mpr.org, philipd@w3.org, pitman@world.std.com, pmcmulle@san.rr.com, pra@aps.org, pracomm@aps.org, pratech@aps.org, prb@aps.org, prbcomm@aps.org, prbtech@aps.org, prc@aps.org, prccomm@aps.org, prctech@aps.org, prd@aps.org, prdcomm@aps.org, prdtech@aps.org, pre@aps.org, precomm@aps.org, pretech@aps.org, privacypolicy@corp.earthlink.net, prl@aps.org, prlcomm@aps.org, prltech@aps.org, prola@aps.org, prstab@aps.org, prstabco@aps.org, prstabcomm@aps.org, prstabtech@aps.org, pscservice@corp.earthlink.net, psp@ncsa.uiuc.edu, pspfeedback@corp.earthlink.net, publisher@americasvoices.org, pubs@ncsa.uiuc.edu, quangduc@quangduc.com, question@ku.edu, radioislam@usa.net, raleighc@chinns.com, raleighc@yahoo.com, rcrocomb@corp.newsfeeds.com, Request-72CEBB.22391530102002@corp.supernews.com, reseller@verio.net, revtex@aps.org, rmp@phys.washington.edu, rmpcomm@aps.org, rmptech@aps.org, rmptex@aps.org, RosyB.Goode@newsguy.com, Sarah.Horton@Dartmouth.EDU, SCDwebmaster@ncsa.uiuc.edu, service@mindspring.net, sfdrake3@cox.net, sherm@shermcue.com, sitelevel.support@whatUseek.com, smid1n@xtra.co.nz, solutions@iris.ro, stein@visibone.com, sunday@mpr.org, support@booksamillion.com, sysadmin@timesgroup.com, table@mpr.org, Tassilo.Parseval@post.rwth-aachen.de, tele@ology.org, tempest@hotmail.com, terry@booksamillion.com, thornley@visi.com, tmzz@tm.net.my, troy@makarosoft.com, tskirvin@killfile.org, twa@mpr.org, tyger@mo-net.com, u0eacid34s440a@corp.supernews.com, uri@w3.org, user12345@earthlink.net, vosanluumanh@hotmail.com, w3c-translators@w3.org, w3c-translators-request@w3.org, wcapeh@yahoo.com, webmaster@americasvoices.org, webmaster@apple.bg, webmaster@apple.co.jp, webmaster@apple.ru, webmaster@drugfree.org, webmaster@ncsa.uiuc.edu, WebMaster@Netscape.com, webmistress@aps.org, weboneri@bilkom.com.tr, wgd@nestle.ai.mit.edu, willow@rogers.com, WoodworkerJoe@webtv.net, ww2-mod@acpub.duke.edu, www-admin@city.hiroshima.jp, www-html@w3.org, www-html-editor@w3.org, www-style@w3.org, www-talk@w3.org, xanthian@well.com, xjahn@netscape.net, aardvark@aol2.com, kenny.storgaard@tdcadsl.dk, kenny@la-design.dk

Dear Friends!

Please READ THIS!!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!

THIS IS REAL...

 You can earn $200,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.
> [...]
>reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your
>computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
>1,000's of people who will order them from you.  Also make a
>floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk.
>
>***IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
>listed next to each report or their sequence on the list in
>any way other than what is instructed below in step 1 through
>6  or you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once
>you understand the way this works you will also see how it does
>not work if you change it.
>
>Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it
>will NOT work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives
>names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it
>does not work this way.  Believe us, we all have tried to be
>greedy and then nothing happened.   So Do Not try to change
>anything other than what is instructed.  Because if you do, it
>will NOT work for you.  Remember, honesty reaps the rewards!!!
>
>THERE ARE THE 6 STEPS YOU NEED TO DO
>
>1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
>and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT #5.
>This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
>their fortune.
>
>2. Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT #5.
>
>3. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT #4.
>
>4. Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3.
>
>5. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT #2
>
>6. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
>
>PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
>
>Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
>save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
>Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.
>
>To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the
>5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
>marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails
>legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and
>much more.
>
>Now read the following carefully to see
>HOW THIS PROGRAM CAN MAKE YOU MONEY!!!
>
>There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
>
>METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
>
>Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
>goes, and we will assume you and those involved send out only
>5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailings receive
>only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but let's
>just say it is only 0.2%.  Also many people will send out hundreds
>of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
>
>Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
>With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for Report #1.
>Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for
>a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2%
responded
>with orders. That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report
#2.
>Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
>e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #3.
>Those 1000 people send out 5000 e-mails each for a total of 5
>million e-mails sent out.
>
>The 0.20% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4.
>Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
>50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
>100,000 orders for Report #5.
>
>THATS 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half
million).

>Your total income in this example is:
>1 $50 +
>2 $500 +
>3 $5,000 +
>4 $50,000 +
>5 $500,000  Grand Total = $555,550.00
>
>NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT
>THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
>CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!
>
>REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING
>OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
>
>Dare to think for a-moment what would happen if everyone, or half
>or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
>more? There are over 150 million people on the internet worldwide
>and counting.
>
>Believe me, many people will do just that and more!
>
>METHOD #2 BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
>
>Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are
>hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
>on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
>suggest you start with Method #1 and add Method #2 as you go
along.

>For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report
>they ordered.  That's it.  Always provide same day service on all
>orders. This will, guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with
your
>name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not
advertise
>until they receive the report.
>
>AVAILABLE REPORTS
>
>ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
>
>Notes: Always send $5 cash for each Report. Checks NOT
accepted.
>Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in AT LEAST 2
sheets
>of paper. On one of those sheets of paper write the NUMBER & the
NAME
>of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your
name
>and postal address. Make sure you affix proper 'International'
Postage

_____________________
__________
>REPORT #1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Net"
>Order Report #1 from:

KENNY STORGAARD
NONNEBAKKEN 6
3300 FREDERIKSVAERK
DENMARK.

_____________________
__________
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net."
>Order Report # 2 from:
>
>Darby MacMullen
34 Stanely Rd
Upper Black Eddy, PA 18972
USA
_____________________
___________

_____________________
___________
>REPORT # 4: "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM and the
Net."

_____________________
___________
>REPORT # 5: "How to Send Out One Million e-mails for FREE"
>Order Report # 5 from:

 T.S.
_____________________
___________

>YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES
>
>Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
>
>If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks,
>continue sending e-mails until you do.
>
>After you have received 10 orders: 2 to 3 weeks after that you
should
>receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not,
continue
>advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
>
>Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU
CAN
>RELAX, because the system is already working for you and the
cash
>will continue to roll in THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every
time
>your name is moved down on the list you are placed in front of a
>different report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching
>which report people are ordering from you.  IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE
>MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START
THE
>WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can
>generate from this business.
>
>FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

>"You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom
>for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT
>You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than
you
>have ever imagined.
>
>Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in
any way.
>It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
of
>this exciting report after you have put your name and address in
>Report #1 and moved the others to #2 - #5 as instructed above.
>One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more
>e-mails and your name will be on everyone of them.
>Remember though, the more you send out - the more potential
>customers you will reach.
>
>So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and
>opportunity to become financially independent. IT'S UP TO YOU
NOW!

>MORE TESTIMONIALS
>
>My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
>accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
>money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
>receiving "junk mail". I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my
>knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I "knew"
>it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence
>and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless
>fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her
>when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me within
>3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days
>she had received a total of $147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked.
>Nowadays I have joined Jody in her "hobby"
>Mitchell Wolf M.D. Chicago, Illinois
>
>Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up
>my mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am,
>I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just
>no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money
>back. I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box
>crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.
>The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where
>people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
>return and so big.
>Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
>
>"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered
>if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
>contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed
>again by someone else. 11 months passed then it luckily came
>again. I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on
>my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks".
>Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y
>
>"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
>little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
>within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made
>$20, 560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was
>$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thank to the Internet".
>Fred Dellaca1 Westport, New Zealand
>
>Your local bank or post office can help you exchange local currency
>into US retain the system in US Dollars so we are all on the same
>playing field.
>
>THERE IS NO WAY THIS PROGRAM CANNOT WORK IF EVERYONE
TAKES PART.

>IF YOU DON'T TRY - YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!!
>
>ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR
ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

>GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
>
>If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact
the
>Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
>Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

__

>This message is sent in compliance of the new email
>Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th
>US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
>considered Spam as long as we include the way to be
>removed. Per Section HR 1910, please type, "REMOVE" in
>the subject line and reply to this email. All removal
>requests are handled immediately once received.
>
>Only used for list removal.  Complaints and reports to this server
>will only cause the account to be terminated and removal options
>unavailable.
__