RE: Relocating Web services

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:24:40 -0700
To: "'Www-Talk@W3. Org'" <www-talk@w3.org>

Good thing only a tiny number of member companies have this reckless and
irresponsible attitude, though they certainly try to make up for numbers
with volume.  And after a bit of time and hard work, it is now it is public
record the full extent of the desire of a few inside and outside the W3C to
circumvent and over-ride W3C Process and the membership's publicly stated