Re: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7)

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:48:15 -0400
To: Anne Thomas Manes <atm@systinet.com>
Cc: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, www-talk@w3.org
On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 04:05:58PM -0400, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> I find this view remarkable close-minded.

No offense, but that's because you don't understand it.

But I can certainly understand your reasoning for not taking my word
for it, since I'm a nobody in the grand scheme of things.  But to not
give serious consideration to the word of one of top distributed systems
minds on the planet (Roy), who is in large part responsible for making
the Web what it is today?  That seems closed-minded to me.

MB